How we make Sparks fly
A diverse workplace creates diverse thinking
We believe the creation of an inclusive, fully diverse workplace is both the right thing to do, and the only way we can create work that reflects the customers we are talking to. It’s the right thing for us, our clients and society. That’s why we’ve committed to put in place the following initiatives:
- Increase the hiring of under-represented minorities to reflect the population levels in the communities where we work.
- No gender pay gap.
- Ethnic and gender diversity at all levels of our company, especially in leadership roles.
- An inclusive culture with equality of opportunity and advancement through fairness and transparency.
- Training with a focus on anti-bias, allyship, recruitment and initiatives that promote minority, racial and gender equity.
- The development of apprentice and fellowship programmes that recruit minority graduates and non-graduates to train and build careers with us ensuring the diversity and inclusivity of our work.
- Increase our involvement in organisations that promote diversity, equity and inclusion, to help boost gender, minority and disability representation in our industry.
- Ensure we’re meeting the goals we’ve set, we track and share our diversity statistics regularly, and ensure that we collect the data where we don’t have it.